How does the process work?
1. Firstly you'll need to select a style and format for your new resume, cover letter, or package from one of the choices that can be found on our Resume Services page. If you're not sure which service or style is right for you, then feel free to contact us directly, and we'd be happy to help.
2. Once you've made your choice and completed the payment process, you'll receive an email with your receipt and details on the information that we'll require from you to complete your resume. This will include a link to our Fact Find document, that you can download and fill out, which will guide us in the creation process.
3. Once you've completed the fact find, you'll send this through to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a copy of your existing resume and cover letter (if you have one).
4. From there we'll assess all of your details to make sure we have everything we need. We'll then send you a confirmation email to let you know whether we need more information, or that we have all we need and the creation process has begun. We'll keep in touch with you throughout the process and let you know if further details are required along the way, or if any likely delays become evident.
5. Within a few business days (we aim for a target of no more than 5, but this can depend on the level of demand at that time, and the complexity of your required documents) you'll receive a copy of your completed documents. From this point you will have up to 14 days (2 weeks) to have any necessary corrections, updates or additions made, which is included in the initial purchase price of the service. After this time, the standard service fee for updates, additions and re-writes will apply.
Rest assured that your satisfaction is our primary focus. We're committed to providing you with a personal and professional service to ensure that you're completely happy with the final product. If at any point in the process you have any queries or concerns, then please feel free to contact us directly.